Hi, everyone. This has been a crazy busy, and mostly wonderful time for Kathy and me.
- Over the Memorial Day weekend we went to Oshkosh to celebrate the marriage of Justin Behnke to Samantha Kosmer. Justin is step-son to our daughter, Kathy. It was a beautiful ceremony, in a beautiful church. We hope they have a beautiful life together.
- I have been subbing school nearly every day since we got back. June 1st will be my last day for this school year.
- Evenings are spent working on Joyce's CD. When we first got home we worked on editing her vocals, then did rough mixes of all the songs, and currently we are creating and recording harmony vocals.
- In my free time, I've been learning how to use Corel Draw and working on the art for Joyce's CD.
- I have managed to carve out some time to go fishing, as well. Granddaughter, Nevaeh, got her first Muskie!
Last time, I took you through a history of how our recording studio came to be.
This week's installment of Joys of the Journey will take you on a brief video tour through our recording studio.
In the weeks to come we hope to show you some of the studio's components in more detail, and how they work.
Also, we plan to video a couple of recording sessions so that you can get an idea of the process. (You might be surprised at how it's done.)
Lastly, we hope to video a mixing session or two.
Sending out a blog every couple of weeks has been fun for me, but I'd also like it to be enjoyable for you. So, I'm asking for some feedback.
Since we started doing this, we have included music, text, pictures, surveys, and videos. We've also offered free downloads of things we are working on. Mostly, it has been about what we are doing at the time.
Do you like the travel stuff?
Do you like the personal stuff?
Are you most interested in the free music downloads?
How about the occasional surveys?
Do you have a comment about a specific blog entry? If so let me know?
We think 3-5 minutes is a good length for a video. What do you think a good length would be for our video entries?
Are there any topics you might want us to cover in the future?
Post a comment below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org